ROCCAT DeathZone is a Hunger Games inspired event at DreamHack where players will face-off in a complete Free-for-All in the popular ArmA II mod Day Z. All games are played on BYOC and there will be 10 heats before the grand final where 20 players will fight for guts, glory, cash plus some awesome ROCCAT hardware.
Up to 20 players will meet in epic survival combat at the fields in each round, streets and forests of Berezino in Chernarus, the original map for Day Z. Teams of up to 2 players are allowed. Teams will have to fight to stay alive – once a team is killed off (all team members dead) the Team is eliminated completely from the match. Find weapons, food and protection to fend off other players and stay alive at any means necessary. Each Match winners are awarded high-quality products from ROCCAT and a spot in the ROCCAT DeathZone Grand Finals where the winners gets 1000€.
All games will be live streamed on Twitch for free in 720p HD by the Internet celebrity Sacriel
• All games are played on YOUR OWN PC at DreamHack Winter 2012
• 1000€ to winning team at the ROCCAT DeathZone Grand Finals.
• Each Match winners are awarded high-quality products from ROCCAT and a spot in the ROCCAT DeathZone Grand Finals!
• Play DAYZ as intended and enjoy the thrill of being hunted and hunter.
• No exploiting, cheating or otherwise excessive game bug abuse.
• Meta-gaming (betrayal!) is allowed.
• Last man standing (King of the Hill)
• Round time 45 minutes, last team alive wins
• If more than one player/team is alive after 45 minutes the team with the most kills are awarded the full win.
• Server running DayZero (Custom Day Z solution)
• 0 ping delay, LAN hosted
• Custom map layout for best experience (walled off, changed loot-table, less and more of some supplies and weapons)
• Admins on-location
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions
IRC: #zombies.nu @ QuakeNet